Reduce Space Between Blog Title & Description in Blogspot Blog.

You can do it easily by adding some extra code in the blogspot blog CSS section . At first I will show you that How can you find the CSS section where you can add the html code and the I will give you the code that reduce the space between your blogger header title and header description. To do this follow my instructions :

Step 1 : Go to blogger Template
Step 2 : Click Customize
Step 3 : Then Click Advanced
Step 3 : Click Add CSS (Scroll down - top left corner)
Step 4 : Add the following code in the CSS box.
.Header h1 {margin-bottom:0}
.Header .description {margin-top: 0;}
.header-inner .Header .titlewrapper {padding-bottom:0;}

Step 6 : Then Click "Apply To Blog"

It is very easy. If you like my post then tell me which tips you need about blogging and help me, how can I improve my blog.
BAZ5KX6KGGK8
6 comments for "Reduce Space Between Blog Title & Description in Blogspot Blog."

Thank you very much. I was hunting for this for quite a while. You made my day. Thanks

Thank you so much. New to blogging and needed this exactly:)

it dint work for me. I want to reduce space between blog title and blog post. here is my blog http://allnewdrugs.blogspot.in/